Thursday, February 3, 2011

God Loves Me More Than That

Can I just take a moment and say I LOVE THIS BLOGGING FOR BOOKS program!!! :)  We've now added a second book to our library and I love the Christian values they help to teach.

The book God Loves Me More Than That (By Dandi Daley Mackall illustrated by David Hohn) is a beautiful book about the many ways God shows His love for us.  The illustrations are vivid and life-like. (They even captured the attention of my ten month old.)  The text is simple and flows well.  The concepts of God's love being high (higher than the moon), deep (deeper than a treasure chest beneath the sea), and other such adjectives are beautifully described and even more beautifully illustrated.  Definitely one we'll read over and over again!

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Any opinions expressed are my own.



God Loves Me More Than That (Dandilion Rhymes)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers