Comfy In The Kitchen: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
Don't question in the dark, a decision that was made in the Light. One mom's thoughts and ramblings.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Comfy In The Kitchen: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
I've had epic fail when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. I like the taste of real butter cookies, but never managed to figure out a way to make them keep their shape and be crispy in the right places but still soft in all the right places too. I don't like to use "Crisco" or other trans-fat laden shortening so I was at a stale mate. This recipe saves the day! It's amazing! Even I couldn't screw this one up and they are oh so good! You MUST try them!
Comfy In The Kitchen: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
Comfy In The Kitchen: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
Labels:
Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment